Sunday, January 24, 2010

Am I Hearing You?

The youth meeting was good. I spent about an hour or two preparing a message only to have it scrapped at the last minute. I was jotting down a new sermon on the way to the meeting after a fresh download from God. (those are usually better anyway) It was one of those times when you wonder if you are even hearing from God at all. I was reminded to think and analize less and just follow the Holy Spirit. My heart was so moved for the young people. I shared what was on my heart and then we had a time of prayer over each one of the youth as well as Peter, the youth pastor. It was so fun to watch God move and speak!

I have been so captured with God's love for these people. He is doing something wonderful here, and I am being so blessed to just be a part of it...just to watch it!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, daughter, for keeping us so wonderfully posted! Know that we are following you in our hearts and praying for more than you can expect or imagine.

    We love you and are so proud of you in the best sense of the word! More, Lord, more!

    ReplyDelete