Thursday, January 21, 2010

Twilight Zone Day

What a loooong day it has been. When I boarded the plane in Houston I got a copy of USA Today for January 20th. When I got off the plane I recieved a copy for January 21st. Weird. I must say that after 12 hours on a plane and about 2 hours in the car, I am thankful to just be settled.



God has been soo good. For the long flight (9 1/2 hrs) we were able to spread out because the plane wasn't full. If you have ever been on one of those flights you know it is the hand of God moving when you get extra space! I tried to sleep, but only managed about thirty minutes. In my efforts to go to sleep I thought I would try and read some of the Bible. That didn't work at all. God just ambushed me...right there...in public...while flying over the ocean. I was reading John 20 and could not keep myself together. I was just thankful that the plane was dark and most people were sleeping! God is doing good things in my heart...not even quite sure I know exactly what.

I am excited to see what God has planned for me and the rest of the team. Gary went straight from the airport to preach in another town, and the rest of us came to the center for dinner and unpacking. It is definately getting close to bedtime though...

Good Night All!

2 comments:

  1. praying for you and whatever God has in store for you. you are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying God gives you amazing stuff!

    Love you Bunches!!!!

    ReplyDelete