Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Leaving On a Jet Plane...

I think it is finally becoming real that I am leaving. (Guess that is a good thing since it is only a few hours away) I am excited about what God is going to do in me through this trip. I feel like there has been so many attacks from the enemy to try and draw me away from going, but my heart is at peace and my spirit is filled with expectancy. The last couple of days it has been easy to pick up control. With Jon out of town and Evan not feeling well, I began to doubt and get anxious. After spending some time with the Lord last night I got His perspective back. Thank you for all your prayers during the next nine days! You can join with me in asking the Lord to have His way!

1 comment:

  1. And he will. Asking for traveling mercies for you all. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete