Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Little God Moments













Today has been a day full of God moments for me. If I recorded all of them, you would be bored and my fingers would be tired! We had a church service this morning and once again I was amazed at God's goodness to break down cultural or language barriers. There are none in worship! It is fantastic to join with these wonderful people and worship Jesus together! Sweet Natalia sat with me and whispered to me in Polish on and off through the service. I have no idea what she was saying but I used the opportunity to whisper words of life and encouragement back to her in English. Dominika was there and she has grown sooo much! I look forward to spending time with her tomorrow. Her mom has invited us into their home for coffee tomorrow!

After the service we drove through the mountains. It was breath-taking! God is so amazing and I just could not help but feel His presence in such a beautiful place. We ended the drive at Peter and Anya's home. They are the youth pastors in Marek's church. I am so moved by the hospitality of the people and the slow pace of the culture here. I love not having an agenda. I love sitting with coffee just for the sake of being with people! Spending time with Marek and Marcia is so good for me. I feel like I am being impacted on a leadership level that is not really definable yet. God is indeed moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment