Monday, January 25, 2010

Wrecked Without Crayons


















I am completely overloaded. I can't even put words to what is happening in me. Even as I write this I am tearing up. I will post a few pictures from the day so maybe you can catch a glimpse of what is going on here. I think I am going to paint what is happening in my heart today. I was going to sketch it out, but believe it or not, I have no crayons with me.

The events of the day included a visit to Hurnhut, Germany. This is the place of the Moravian revival. We also visited a family in the church that just had a baby. What an honor to sit at their table and then pray for them and baby Michael. Then I went to visit Dominika and any part of my heart that was left was definitely ruined there. Then we had a dinner with Marek and his staff that was wonderful. Very powerful.
I am a wreck. I will try to put more into words later.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited that you got to spend some time with Dominika and her family. Wish I could have been there to see the look on her face when she saw you yesterday ... I know it was priceless. I felt the wrecked feeling again when I read your blog ... I will be praying that God continues with the wreckage as I know there is something beautiful and amazing behind it. I can't wait for my turn again ... On a lighter note ... I was watching a tv show and they said that bagels originated in Krakow... so if you get a chance then try one and see if it is as good as they claim. I miss you tons and can't wait to hear more detail about what God is doing. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am smiling, Ash! I knew that God was going to "wreck you" this time more than ever before. And it is such a good "overloading"! Praying that He has even more for you.

    Love you,

    Dad2

    ReplyDelete